Conveyancing for Individuals
Getting the right advice when buying, selling, letting or renting property is essential. Let us help make the process easier for you. Our dedicated team can provide expert advice, quickly and efficiently on all aspects of property law including:-
- Conveyancing on purchase Our experts can guide you through the purchase process, from helping make sense of a Home Report right through to making arrangements for you to collect the keys for your new home. Provide us with your details and one of our experienced team will get in touch to help you.
- Marketing It is important to ensure that you maximise the chances of selling your property, particularly in an uncertain market, and Thorntons can help you do this. We have an experienced estate agency team to ensure you get the best chance of success in selling your home. Having our estate agency and conveyancing team under the one roof gives you the continuity of service that you deserve.
- Conveyancing on sale Our advisors can guide you through the sale process, working with our estate agency team and helping you with any issues arising from your Home Report. From giving you guidance on offers received to settling the sale, our conveyancing team will be with you each step of the way. Provide us with your details and one of our experienced team will get in touch to help you.
- Renting property Getting legal advice from our experts before committing to a lease will ensure your rights are protected.
- Letting property Whether you have a portfolio of properties, or only one, getting a tenancy arrangement off on the right foot, with a properly prepared lease is essential. Complete your lease online or speak to one of our solicitors.
- Rural property If you need advice on rural property matters, we have a specialist Land and Rural Business division ready to help and only ever a click away.